Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette.





The parameters were as followed: 

Project - Easel card

Colours - Any colour but Yellow

Element - Starts with T

Random - Shimmer.


I used the following CTMH products for this card:

  • Z3750 Timber - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts
  • Z3914 Sweet Safari - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts
  • X254 White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
  • Bloom with Grace paper pack - Retired
  • Z6512 Evergreen Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
  • Z2829 Espresso Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
  • Z4223 Red Shimmer Brush
  • Z3815 Grape Shimmer Brush
  • Z3813 Dessert Rose Shimmer Brush
  • Z3669 Bluebird Shimmer Brush


The black and green cardstock were from my stash of supplies and so were the tiny gems (you may not be able to see them well in the photo). I also used some 3D foam dots that were in my stash. 
If you would like to checkout episode #70 here it is below.


Please leave a comment if you have visited my Blog as I would love to get to know you all.

Until next time Stay safe and Happy Crafting xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...