Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

G'Day Friend Card for my Technique Tuesdays.

 Today I am sharing a card I created for this weeks Color Dare Challenge #450 and a video on how I created my card.

The challenge from Color Dare was to use the image below as inspiration.



I found the colours of the Peacocks tail to be my inspiration today and I did a masking tape inking technique on my card.

The Blossoming Friendship Stamp & Thin-cuts isn't a set that I have seen a lot when doing a google or Pinterest or google search and it needs more love in my opinion 😀

Here is my process video for you 

I'm still not as confident as I would like to be when making videos but I will get there I am sure. These first few videos will show how I am improving over time and I am learning a lot about YouTube in the process 😊

The above card was my prototype/ practice run on creating this card.

Until next time Happy Crafting stay safe and have fun creating xo



13 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a great use of the inking technique. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool inking technique and so pretty, and the stamped image is perfect... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! What a fun technique and video. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I enjoyed the challenge and will be participating in more :)

      Delete
  4. This is a fun technique and a good reminder for inspiration. I love your result. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the challenge and I'm glad the ladies over at Color Dare did too :)

      Delete
  5. CAS and very pretty, love the inking technique you shared. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your video and will certainly have a go with this technique!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the technique and must revisit it. This is beautiful and love this card. Thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and technique. I love the colours you chose and that you included a YouTube Video explanation. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...