Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Close To My Heart and I

I have been a Close To My Heart Maker (Consultant) since August 2019. Before joining them I was scrapbooking and card making for around 25 years. See I told you it was a passion of mine 😂 
There are so many things to love about being a Close To My Heart Maker and I will definitely be sharing that here on this blog of mine.


First of all Close To My Heart have been around for nearly 36 years now which is very impressive to me. Their compensation plan for Makers (Consultants) is extremely generous to say the least. If you are from Australia like me I would love to chat to you about you joining my "family" of Makers. Why not take a quick look at our joining page. I'm here if you have any questions just send me a message via the CTMH website. 

May-June 2021 catalogue.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...