Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

Summer Days Slimeline Card. Craft Roulette #67

 The parameter's for episode #67 were as follows:

Project - Slimline card

Colours - No green

Element - afternoon

Random - foil or metallic paper.


My Slimline card base and envelopes are from Close To My Heart. Here is the link to my website for those.
My Foil paper is also from Close To My Heart and here is the link for that one.
The other papers are PML cards from my stash.
The seashell sequins were also from Close To My Heart and here is the link to those

I so enjoy playing along with Craft Roulette each week. If you would like to join in then checkout the video from this weeks episode.

Until we next catch up take care and stay safe xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...