Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Join my Close To My Heart Family in June.




 I love my Close To My Heart family, and I can’t wait to welcome even more friends into the crafting community with the Sign Up & Celebrate special! When you sign up as a new Maker in June, you’ll get FREE registration for the 2021 Close To My Heart Virtual Convention in July! 

 The 2021 Virtual Convention will be a three-day celebration full of crafting, learning, creation, recognition, and connection! This event is a chance for Makers from all over North America, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan to come together and connect as part of the Close To My Heart family! 

As a Convention attendee, you will be among the very first to see and craft with the wealth of exciting new products in our upcoming catalogues! This exciting virtual event will also be full of valuable training opportunities and fun crafting projects to help you start off your Close To My Heart Maker journey on the right foot. 

Join my Close To My Heart Maker family now and make the most of this amazing opportunity to participate in the 2021 Close To My Heart Virtual Convention! 

This offer available 1 June through 30 June.

 What's in it for you?  Here is a list of all the benefits of becoming a Maker with Close To My Heart:

  • Purchasing the products a month before they are released
  • 25%–45% discount on all orders, based on performance
  • $40 in CTMH Cash immediately upon sign-up
  • E-commerce website 
  • Performance-based product and cash bonuses
  • Annual incentive trip opportunities
  • Flexibility to do what you want to suit your needs
  • Opportunity to receive product to the value of $280 in your first 45 days.

Please note I am in Australia if you are in any other country please check the Close To My Heart website for a maker in your country.

Please note* The Sign Up & Celebrate special offer only applies to the Convention registration fee. Attendees will still be required to purchase the Convention product bundle in order participate in Convention events.
** This is a virtual event held by Close To My Heart Home Office. 

Besides all the support given by Close To My Heart for all their makers, I also have a private Facebook group for all the makers in my CTMH family and when you join under me you will get an invitation to join this group.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more information on joining. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...