Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

My Fur Babies.

As I said in my into I have 3 fur babies that I share my home with.
Today I thought I would introduce and show them off to you 😁
This is Tramp and he is now 12 weeks old.

This is Dexter and he has been with me for the past 8 years. He just loves it when I get a Close To My Heart delivery and claims the pizza box as his own once I have emptied it every time 😂

And last but not least this is my gorgeous dog Lady. She is very much a great mum to Tramp and has been since the day he arrived into our home. Lady is 7 years old.

I'm a little bit of a Disney nut and that is where Lady and Tramp got their names from. Dexter was named from the TV show of the same name by my youngest daughter.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...