Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Become a VIP! with Close To My Heart

 



Not ready to become a Close To My Heart Maker just yet? Then why not consider joining the VIP program instead. 

The VIP Customer Program is your chance to earn shopping credits on your purchases while getting access to exclusive product and perks!
Earn Credits - Earn 15% spending credit of retail amount paid
Freebies - Get a free Stamp of the Month with every qualifying purchase
Specials - Access to exclusive specials throughout the year
Bonus - Get $25 VIP Credit when you sign up


Want to know more? Send me a message or feel free to checkout the VIP information on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...