Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Technique Tuesday #1

 I'm not really 100% tech savvy but today I started a YouTube channel for my crafting. My 1st video is about using Shimmer Brushes to create a splatter background. I find public speaking or speaking on videos quite difficult but it is something that I want to be able to do well in the future.
Please be gentle with me in the comments 😊


I would love for you to follow me on YouTube and see how I improve over time. 

Finished splatter background

Finished Layout
When I add the photos of my grandsons 1st birthday I will be trimming them more so that the splatters can be seen better. 



1 comment:

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...