Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Matchbook Card - It's Been awhile

 It's been ages since I made a Matchbook Card. I really enjoyed this Challenge over at Craft Roulette Show


The Parameter's for this weeks show were 
Project: Matchbook Card
Colours: Red plus 2
Element : Morning
Random: Splatters

This is my take on the challenge:
Colours Candy Apple Red, Lemonade and Peach. Holographic, Black and White are neutral colours and are allowed freely.
Element: My element is the sun for the morning.
Random: My splatter colours are Red, Lemonade and Peach shimmer brush as these are the colours of the morning sunrise that I see from my back yard.



This is show number #67 and my second entry into the show.

I have used Close To My Heart products for this creation.


Whole Latte Love Stamp + Thin Cuts Item Number: Z3919

Sunbeam Holographic Paper Item Number: Z3673


I won't link all the items here but if you are in Australia and don't have a Close To My Heart Consultant please check my website out as I would love to help you and be your consultant 😀

Until next time take care, stay safe and happy crafting to you xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...