Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Weekend Workshop SALE by Close To My Heart



Our amazing workshop kits provide you with materials and instructions for creating beautiful scrapbook pages and cards for a wide variety of occasions. Enjoy special, limited-time discounts on the workshop kits below during this sale, which will end at 3:59 pm (AEST) on Monday, 21 June. All kits are available while supplies last!

 *Shipping & handling based on retail value of all items. Prices include GST.

If you don't have a Close To My Heart Maker already in Australia I would love to help you and be your maker. 



Please click here to visit my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Roulette-#70 - Tropical Easel Card.

 Here is my card creation for episode #70 of Craft Roulette. The parameters were as followed:  Project - Easel card Colours - Any colour but...